World Championship 2018
Road to London - This is your final stop! Let's crown the World Champion 2018!
Like last year the World Championship will require three Decks with the following restrictions:
- Each deck has to contain 50 Cards and follows the normal deckbuilding restrictions
- You can only use three copies of each card across all three of your decks
- All decks need their own deck list
- All deck lists have to be submitted on Thursday (11.22.2018) evening 19:00 CET in a digital version
The whole Tournament will be played in "Best of Three"-Format:
- You can choose the order of your decks in each Match-up (but you cannot choose to play the same deck again)
- Day 1 will be five rounds of Swiss with a time limit of 90 Minutes, followed by a Top 8 Cut to Day 2.
- The time limit for Day 2 is 120 Minutes.
Road to London, what do you need?
The World Championship will be hosted in the Millennium Hotel, London (17 Sloane St, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 9NU) and will take place on Saturday, November 24th, as well as Sunday, November 25th. The Doors will open on both days at 9:30 AM, but this event will not be open for public. We will announce more information on this soon.
The event will be livestreamed on our official Twitch Account.
Is there something else you need to know? - Yes, last year we lended cards for the decks if needed, but for this year players need to bring their own cards for their own decks. ;)
We will announce more details, the full schedule and all prizes soon. Stay tuned!